Data Privacy Statement
The website www.leitmotif.vision (referred to as “Website” below) is operated by LEITMOTIF Creators GmbH (referred to as “LM” or “we” below). The protection of your personal data is of primary concern to us. This data privacy statement explains how, to what extent and for what purpose we collect, process and use your personal data.
I. Basic principles
- We collect, process and use your personal data in strict accordance with the terms of prevailing data privacy law.
- Personal data is defined as all items of data relating to the personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. This includes in particular so-called master data such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number, but also usage data such as the time of your visit to our Website, the browser you used and other data generated during your visit.
II. Extent of data collection, processing and use
- We collect, process and use your personal data solely to fulfil our own business purposes.
- The processing of your personal data is lawfully based on the prevailing data privacy regulations, namely – depending on the case – specifically on the basis of your consent, of a legal obligation, or after taking account of legitimate interests in individual cases.
- If we process your personal data based on your consent, we will only do so as long as you do not object or withdraw your consent.
- If you are just visiting our Website you do not need to give us any personal data. It is only for certain services that you need to enter personal data (e.g. for contacting us).
- Exactly what kind of personal data we collect and process is explained in the following data privacy information. If you have any questions on the subject of data privacy, please contact us at email@example.com. Or scroll down to the end of this privacy notice for full contact details.
The data processed by the cookies is necessary for us to improve the convenience and quality of the services we provide on our Website. It therefore constitutes our legitimate interest as well as that of third parties according to Art. 6, section 1, clause 1(f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union).
(2). Server logs
When you visit our Website, the server on which it is located (referred to as “Web server” below) automatically logs information about you, as is the case with virtually all websites.
The Web server automatically identifies certain data, for example
- Remote host name
- Remote log name
- Remote user
- Date and time of access
- First line of request
- Status of original request
- Bytes sent
We regularly analyse these server logs anonymously for statistical purposes. The data is deleted 60 days after it is collected, unless misuse or another system security error is suspected.This data is similarly generated when you access any other website on the Internet, so this function is not specific to our Website.
The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is Art. 6, section 1, clause 1(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from system security reasons, for error diagnosis as well as optimising our Website.
(3). Analytics services
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes of data analysis is Art. 6, section 1, clause 1(f) GDPR.
On our Website you have the option of contacting various departments of our company by e-mail.
If you send us an e-mail inquiry, your name and e-mail address will be used solely for the relevant correspondence and replying to you.Please be aware that when communicating by e-mail, data security on the Internet cannot be guaranteed by LM. If you are sending confidential information, LM recommends that you send it by post to avoid potential loss.
This data is processed for the purpose of your contacting us as well as our responding to you, in accordance with Art. 6, section 1, clause 1(f) GDPR.
IV. Storage duration
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the respective storage purpose or as long as we have your consent to store it. We then delete your data, unless we are obliged according to Art. 6, section 1, clause 1(c) GDPR to keep it for longer due to retention or documentation obligations relating to fiscal, commercial or other law, or you have consented to longer storage according to Art. 6, section 1, clause 1(a) GDPR if the storage purpose no longer applies.
V. External links
You may find links on our Website that refer to third-party websites. LM has no influence over whether their operators comply with data privacy regulations.
VI. Right of access, right of objection and right of withdrawal
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to free information on any personal data stored about you. You can withdraw any consent you have given for the collection, processing or use of your personal data at any time with future effect.
You have the right:
- To receive information about the data we keep about you – also insofar as it refers to the origin or recipients of this data – and the purpose of its storage. To do this, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer below, describing as precisely as possible the nature of the personal data you would like to find out about;
- To have your data corrected if it is incorrect. To do this, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer below, describing as precisely as possible the nature of the personal data you would like to have corrected;
- To have your data erased or blocked if the data storage was not permitted or is no longer required for us to fulfil our responsibilities. To do this, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer below, describing as precisely as possible the nature of the personal data you would like to have erased or blocked;
- To have your data transferred. To do this, please send a written request to the address of our data protection officer below, describing as precisely as possible the nature of the personal data you would like to have transferred;
- To object to the use of your data or withdraw any consent you have given us. To do this, please contact our data protection officer. Please be aware that, for organisational reasons, there may be an overlap between your withdrawal and the use of your data;
- To complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful. To do this, please contact the data protection authority responsible for your place of residence or your German federal state, or the data protection authority responsible for us.This is:
BayLAD Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Tel: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
You can access and print out this data privacy statement at any time at http://leitmotif.vision/datenschutz/. Because changes in the law or in our internal company processes may require amendments to this privacy statement, which we reserve the right to apply, we would advise you to check this statement from time to time.
We are happy to answer any further questions you may have on the subject of data privacy and the processing of your data.
You can request information on the data we keep about you at any time. Please contact
LEITMOTIF Creators GmbH
Münchener Straße 101
Tel: +49 89 996 3344 00
Fax: +49 89 996 3344 99
Data protection officer:
Name: Frank Schneider